22 January 2024
3821 AH Amersfoort
1. General information
TSC Life (“We”) attaches great importance to privacy and the protection of your personal data. TSC Live strives to oversee this data in a transparent and responsible manner. We do this by complying with the applicable laws and regulations regarding privacy. This includes the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Within the meaning of the GDPR, TSC Life is the so-called controller.
We take every effort to process the personal data you have provided to us in a careful manner. With this privacy statement, we offer you a transparent and clear overview of:
- The purpose we process your personal data for;
- Which of your personal data we may process;
- How long we store your personal data;
- Which (sub)processors we use for the processing of your personal data;
- What rights you have under the GDPR in relation to the processing by TSC Life and,
- What measures we take to protect your personal data.
2. Personal data we process
The following data is collected via the website:
- Name of the organisation
- Other personal data that you actively provide when contacting
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
3. Bases for Processing
TSC Life processes personal data on the basis of the principles arising from the execution of (sales) agreements with regard to products and the execution of employment contracts with employees.
4. Why and for how long we need data
A. Purpose of data processing
The purpose of the processing of personal data by TSC Life is aimed at the execution of sales agreements, as well as the execution of employment contracts with its employees.
B. Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will not be kept by TSC Life any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. If you would like information about our retention periods in your specific case, please contact us at: email@example.com
TSC Life applies adequate technical and organizational measures to secure the processing of personal data and to ensure its confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
6. Use of Processors
In some cases, TSC Life may use processors. Processing agreements are concluded with these processors in order to guarantee adequate protection of personal data.
7. Exercising GDPR Rights
You have the right to exercise your GDPR rights. TSC Life is committed to respecting and facilitating these rights.
You have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- submit a request for correction of data;
- request that we process less data;
- request deletion of your data;
- have your data transferred to someone else;
- lodge a complaint as described in Article 9 GDPR.
8. Data breaches and reporting obligation
In the event of a data breach, TSC Life will take all necessary actions, including reporting the data breach to the Dutch Data Protection Authority and, if applicable, to the data subjects.
9. Complaints procedure
Data subjects have the right to file complaints with TSC Life or with the Dutch Data Protection Authority if they believe that their privacy rights have been violated.
10. Changes to this Privacy Statement
i. TSC Life will continuously re-evaluate its own policy. Therefore, new processing purposes may be added to our website(s), and there may be changes to this privacy statement. In the event of changes, we will always inform you as a website visitor via the version number below.
i. The current version is 20240122