Forced Air Warming
Preventing inadvertent perioperative hypothermia helps to reduce surgical site infections, the length of hospital stays and the costs per patient. The complete Forced Air Warming portfolio helps healthcare professionals to keep their patients normothermic and improve outcomes.
The Mistral-Air® portfolio provides an all-in-one solution for keeping the patient warm during the entire perioperative pathway.
Mistral-Air® Warming Blankets
Our complete blanket portfolio helps healthcare professionals to prevent inadvertent perioperative hypothermia and improve patient outcome. The blanket portfolio consists of Mistral-Air® Premium Blankets and the Mistral-Air® Blankets Plus.
- Optimal heat transfer & distribution towards patient
- No floating
- No disruption of airflow in the surrounding environment
- No need for cotton linens
- Premium performance: Premium blankets may reduce heat loss by up to 80% in the perioperative environment.
Improve patient outcome through safe, comfortable and smart patient warming
Mistral-Air® Warming unit
The Mistral-Air® Forced Air Warming unit complies with the latest market expectations. It allows therapy to start within 30 seconds and is comfortable to handle. The warming unit is lightweight, easy to clean and made of impact resistant material.
- Optimised heat transfer due to Multi Sensor Technology & Powerful Fan
- Elimination of air contaminants by the HEPA filter
- Ergonomic and flexible in use as a result of the slim & lightweight design
Mistral-Air® Warming Suits
The Mistral-Air® Warming Suits and the Mistral-Air® Premium Warming Suits are designed for each phase of the perioperative pathway. The suits can easily be incorporated in the preoperative period by replacing the patient’s gown. After prewarming, they can be used as an upper and/or lower body during the surgery, for both passive and active warming.
- Prevention is the best solution
- Maximal coverage of the skin
- For passive and active warming: replaces hospital or surgical patients gowns, cottons linens and Forced Air Warming blankets