We are looking for an experienced SPINE Surgery Coordinator for our distribution center located in Nivelles, to maximize the productivity of our Spine Surgery division, responsibilities include supervising a team of 3-4 people, coordinating logistics processes and warranty the quality of shipments to customers.
- You are an effective team leader, capable of motivating and empowering his team to make it united and efficient.
- You are also able to delegate.
- Your clear & friendly communication allows your employees to understand what tasks are incumbent on them.
- You are positive and dynamic & have an exemplary work ethic.
- You are rigorous and your organizational and time management skills allow you to lead your team in the most efficient way possible.
- Ensure the smooth running of daily activities.
- Supervise employees in your department.
- Monitor daily receiving, storage and delivery activities.
- Verify the accuracy of receipts and shipments.
- Carry out a regular inspection of the warehouse, ensure its maintenance and that of the equipment, in accordance with the applicable safety rules.
- Ensure coordination and communication with other departments of the company.
- Experience as a SPINE coordinator or orthopedic equipment on loan
- Solid working knowledge of warehouse management
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Diplomat and excellent communicator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP software
- Bilingual FR/NL
- A real talent for problem solving
- Autonomous and able to take initiative
- Stress resistant